Friday, September 23, 2011

2nd California Hormonal & Pituitary Health Symposium

Saturday, October 22, 2011
7:30AM-4:00PM
Santa Monica College Performing Arts Center
The Edye Second Stage
1310 11th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401


THERE IS NO CHARGE TO ATTEND THIS EVENT
Continental Breakfast and Box Lunch included. Seating is limited!
You must pre-register to attend !
To register, go to
or call Pat Fitzwater at 805-300-9154
or email pat@academiceventmanagement.com


For more info, please visit the web @
(PDF file)

2 comments:

Emer Grey said...

Hiya, my name's Emer and I've just found this blog, it's great! I'd be really interested in being added to your list of acromegaly bloggers, although I should clarify I don't have acromegaly myself; I have a pituitary tumour producing thyroid stimulating hormone rather than growth hormone. However, the treatment is very similar (somatostatin analogues, surgery, radiation etc) and I do write about acromegaly and other pituitary conditions (I've got a post coming up looking at three different well-known people, both historic and still living, who suffered from acromegaly). If you're interested, my blog is at www.pituitaryademoaner.blogspot.com!

polarchip said...

Hi Emer! I have added you to a new section on the sidebar, called "Acromegaly Friends"! I think it is important that we all stick together and help each other out! Please let us know when you have those acromegaly articles, and I will post something linking to them!